Sleep wave

[Be...]

What do you do for sleep waves....?I have been in a wave since April.. It's been on and off...But now sleep is really getting messed and it's frustrating....

Could use some encouragement....I sleep easily then get jerked after 2 hours and can't get back to sleep.... Questioning whether this is still withdrawal....I normally ride it out but getting kinda desperate.....

I'm almost 27 months off....

Sleep can be finicky even for people not in withdrawal. Have you had any changes in your life recently? Change in jobs, relationships,  or supplement usage? I am currently tapering off an AD so I am having sleep issues as well. Had 1 hour over almost 3 days, but it has improved to 4 hours as of last night.

If things don't improve you could either ride things out until it does or try new nightly routines.

-warm shower before bed

-no lights on

-avoid sugar and eating too close to bed time.

It may sound odd, but listening to things on YouTube that interest me (history) help me some. Try some new changes, even temperature, and you may find some relief. I hope things improve for you.

Sleep can be finicky even for people not in withdrawal. Have you had any changes in your life recently? Change in jobs, relationships,  or supplement usage? I am currently tapering off an AD so I am having sleep issues as well. Had 1 hour over almost 3 days, but it has improved to 4 hours as of last night.

If things don't improve you could either ride things out until it does or try new nightly routines.

-warm shower before bed

-no lights on

-avoid sugar and eating too close to bed time.

It may sound odd, but listening to things on YouTube that interest me (history) help me some. Try some new changes, even temperature, and you may find some relief. I hope things improve for you.

I believe stress from a couple of things really set off this wave....

Sorry you also having sleep issues.... It's really hard not to freak out.... Haven't used much supplements that I'm aware of.... Hope this passes soon...I have tried taking Cyproheptadine today....

Bexlan:

Same thing happening to me.  I will be 27 months off in a week, and I am having trouble with my sleep.  Wake up at 2:00 every morning and have a hard time going back to sleep.  I am having other symptoms as well, but this one is really frustrating.  Has been going on since the beginning of April.   

Bexlan:

Same thing happening to me.  I will be 27 months off in a week, and I am having trouble with my sleep.  Wake up at 2:00 every morning and have a hard time going back to sleep.  I am having other symptoms as well, but this one is really frustrating.  Has been going on since the beginning of April. 

It is funny that I am making 27 months in a week too....We seem to be in a similar timeline.....So sorry you are having a rough time too.

How are you dealing with the sleep issues.... Have you tried some sleep aids.... Things should ease for us soon because this is really taking longer than expected...

Bexlan

Bexlan,

I'm so sorry to hear you're struggling with sleep issues. Hoping they'll settle down for you soon because you are 27 months off. Have you tried any magnesium glycinate? Or are you sensitive to magnesium? I have problems with sleep, I'm still getting those intense chemical fear wake ups but I use that along with lemon balm, l-theanine and spray melatonin from Source Naturals. Hugs!

Bexlan,

I'm so sorry to hear you're struggling with sleep issues. Hoping they'll settle down for you soon because you are 27 months off. Have you tried any magnesium glycinate? Or are you sensitive to magnesium? I have problems with sleep, I'm still getting those intense chemical fear wake ups but I use that along with lemon balm, l-theanine and spray melatonin from Source Naturals. Hugs!

Thank you Livelife....I shall try those....

Yesterday night I got zero sleep but then today night as I have just woken up...Slept from 11pm to 8:30am without waking up at all....I started using some l tryptophan and tulsi(holy basil)..I also bought Taurine which I am yet to start using.....I have started to venture into some herbs and supplements.....

Bexlan,

That's wonderful you got so much sleep. Sounds like the supplements are helping. Sure hope it continues for you. Hugs!

LiveLife