Any questions that I can help with 14.5 months out.

[Je...]

Hi All-

Just a little update - right now definitely feels like im in a wave. Instead of me sulking wondering when it will be over. I want to help someone else out. Please let me know how I can help ❤️

Could you tell me when it's going to be over please  :laugh:

I so wish I could - I have been dealing with being a new parent, marital issues, seeking a new job and moving a mile a minute! Trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel myself! But what I think will happen is when we get better we wont even realize it 🤩

I so wish I could - I have been dealing with being a new parent, marital issues, seeking a new job and moving a mile a minute! Trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel myself! But what I think will happen is when we get better we wont even realize it 🤩

Well let's hope we all get better soon

Well let's hope we all get better soon

Yes I feel like yall are family at this point - the only ones who can truly understand. ❤️

Man do I get the family feeling. I prefer the fourms right now just because I feel understood. Its good to see familiar names around.

I'm sorry you got hit by a wave. It's so nice of you to offer help. I think I am in one but my brain tells me I am dying.

Im not sure if you have the answer, but I have a light headache that feel "warm" like I can feel blood sitting in my brain in that area. I'm hoping it is just WD and nothing to worry about but I wanted to post about it.

Also why does my stomach get full so easily? I don't know. Want to eat more but body choking down food. Why can't I just swallow? Why does my stomach burn?

Feels nice to post about. Any thoughts?

Man do I get the family feeling. I prefer the fourms right now just because I feel understood. Its good to see familiar names around.

I'm sorry you got hit by a wave. It's so nice of you to offer help. I think I am in one but my brain tells me I am dying.

Im not sure if you have the answer, but I have a light headache that feel "warm" like I can feel blood sitting in my brain in that area. I'm hoping it is just WD and nothing to worry about but I wanted to post about it.

Also why does my stomach get full so easily? I don't know. Want to eat more but body choking down food. Why can't I just swallow? Why does my stomach burn?

Almost like your brain feels like its flushing? I think I had that while I was going through WD as well! Its a sensation like your brain is stuffy? If that makes sense. Yes to the feeling like your dying but we know its our brain lying to us. Stomach issues- i still deal with that - i cant tell if its because i gave birth to  9lb baby and I only way 133 so i am tiny. But yes all around ! I hope it gets better for you soon!

Almost like your brain feels like its flushing? I think I had that while I was going through WD as well! Its a sensation like your brain is stuffy? If that makes sense. Yes to the feeling like your dying but we know its our brain lying to us. Stomach issues- i still deal with that - i cant tell if its because i gave birth to  9lb baby and I only way 133 so i am tiny. But yes all around ! I hope it gets better for you soon!

Thanks for the reply! It helped so much. Yeah kinda like part of my brain is flushing. Maybe a bit of burning. But that really helped me define it. Thanks! The stomach problems suck. Sorry you got them too. Keeping weight is hard.

Is it too late to get help here, haha?

I ct'd March 31st, 2021, so around the same time as you. 

We're going to heal from this right, and get back to our "before" selves?

Is it too late to get help here, haha?

I ct'd March 31st, 2021, so around the same time as you. 

We're going to heal from this right, and get back to our "before" selves?

Hi of course not - how can I help 🤩

Thanks for the reply! It helped so much. Yeah kinda like part of my brain is flushing. Maybe a bit of burning. But that really helped me define it. Thanks! The stomach problems suck. Sorry you got them too. Keeping weight is hard.

Yes my appetite came back but going through a wave! I interviewed for a position and just found out i didnt get it - the stress of the intetviews while still trying to work take care of my Lil one etc was alot! It will come back my appetite came back in Feb of 2022! ❤️

Yes my appetite came back but going through a wave! I interviewed for a position and just found out i didnt get it - the stress of the intetviews while still trying to work take care of my Lil one etc was alot! It will come back my appetite came back in Feb of 2022! ❤️

Yeah I saw you gave birth to a little one. That is crazy something in WD. I sure couldn't do it at my weight. Are you managing with help?

I'll cross my fingers for you on future interviews.

I'm glad appetite comes back. I want to start putting up signs.

MISSING

One appetite

Likes ramen noodles, burritos, and soups

If found please return to Stitch

Stitch!

You are so sweet! Yes we are having some troubles right now financially and it would have helped but Dayenu! It means what I have is more than enough!

Yes the Little One is my world - we are two peas in pod and he looks just like me to top it off. Anytime he can tell im down he hands me his pacifier and puts his arm around my shoulder - i dont know what I did to deserve him honestly. ❤️

Same for the appetite- if i dont eat i get angry now so fam knows to stay out the way LOL at those moments the only one who can need something is the Little One! 🤣🤣🤣

Stitch!

You are so sweet! Yes we are having some troubles right now financially and it would have helped but Dayenu! It means what I have is more than enough!

Yes the Little One is my world - we are two peas in pod and he looks just like me to top it off. Anytime he can tell im down he hands me his pacifier and puts his arm around my shoulder - i dont know what I did to deserve him honestly. ❤️

Same for the appetite- if i dont eat i get angry now so fam knows to stay out the way LOL at those moments the only one who can need something is the Little One! 🤣🤣🤣

WD really does hit you financially.

What you said about your little one warms my heart! I'm glad some more good was brought to the world. :)