Author Topic: Any questions that I can help with 14.5 months out.  (Read 387 times)

[Buddie]

Any questions that I can help with 14.5 months out.
« on: June 06, 2022, 07:48:32 pm »
Hi All-

Just a little update - right now definitely feels like im in a wave. Instead of me sulking wondering when it will be over. I want to help someone else out. Please let me know how I can help ❤️
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Any questions that I can help with 14.5 months out.
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2022, 07:52:21 pm »
Could you tell me when it's going to be over please  :laugh:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2022, 07:54:12 pm »

I so wish I could - I have been dealing with being a new parent, marital issues, seeking a new job and moving a mile a minute! Trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel myself! But what I think will happen is when we get better we wont even realize it 🤩

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2022, 07:55:28 pm »

I so wish I could - I have been dealing with being a new parent, marital issues, seeking a new job and moving a mile a minute! Trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel myself! But what I think will happen is when we get better we wont even realize it 🤩

Well let's hope we all get better soon

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2022, 07:58:53 pm »

Well let's hope we all get better soon

Yes I feel like yall are family at this point - the only ones who can truly understand. ❤️

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2022, 08:57:25 pm »
Man do I get the family feeling. I prefer the fourms right now just because I feel understood. Its good to see familiar names around.

I'm sorry you got hit by a wave. It's so nice of you to offer help. I think I am in one but my brain tells me I am dying.

Im not sure if you have the answer, but I have a light headache that feel "warm" like I can feel blood sitting in my brain in that area. I'm hoping it is just WD and nothing to worry about but I wanted to post about it.

Also why does my stomach get full so easily? I don't know. Want to eat more but body choking down food. Why can't I just swallow? Why does my stomach burn?

Feels nice to post about. Any thoughts?

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2022, 09:03:53 pm »
Man do I get the family feeling. I prefer the fourms right now just because I feel understood. Its good to see familiar names around.

I'm sorry you got hit by a wave. It's so nice of you to offer help. I think I am in one but my brain tells me I am dying.

Im not sure if you have the answer, but I have a light headache that feel "warm" like I can feel blood sitting in my brain in that area. I'm hoping it is just WD and nothing to worry about but I wanted to post about it.

Also why does my stomach get full so easily? I don't know. Want to eat more but body choking down food. Why can't I just swallow? Why does my stomach burn?

Almost like your brain feels like its flushing? I think I had that while I was going through WD as well! Its a sensation like your brain is stuffy? If that makes sense. Yes to the feeling like your dying but we know its our brain lying to us. Stomach issues- i still deal with that - i cant tell if its because i gave birth to  9lb baby and I only way 133 so i am tiny. But yes all around ! I hope it gets better for you soon!

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2022, 09:52:34 pm »

Almost like your brain feels like its flushing? I think I had that while I was going through WD as well! Its a sensation like your brain is stuffy? If that makes sense. Yes to the feeling like your dying but we know its our brain lying to us. Stomach issues- i still deal with that - i cant tell if its because i gave birth to  9lb baby and I only way 133 so i am tiny. But yes all around ! I hope it gets better for you soon!
Thanks for the reply! It helped so much. Yeah kinda like part of my brain is flushing. Maybe a bit of burning. But that really helped me define it. Thanks! The stomach problems suck. Sorry you got them too. Keeping weight is hard.

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2022, 11:30:00 pm »
Is it too late to get help here, haha?

I ct'd March 31st, 2021, so around the same time as you. 

We're going to heal from this right, and get back to our "before" selves?

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2022, 04:06:12 pm »
Is it too late to get help here, haha?

I ct'd March 31st, 2021, so around the same time as you. 

We're going to heal from this right, and get back to our "before" selves?

Hi of course not - how can I help 🤩