Does this ever end?

[Ac...]

I got into a bad spot and bad wave at the end of April.  It lasted about 5 days and then I improved.  After a good week at the beginning of May I've been back in it.  I think stress has put me in a wave. 

It just feels like my life will always be like this where there will be something to cause a wave, whether it's an illness, eating or drinking the wrong thing, stress from family/kids/work, and I'll never heal. 

Accidental,

I understand exactly how you feel. But it will not always be this way. We are healing and we will come to a complete and final healing and it will be a wonderful, glorious day! We just have to hang in there. It isn't easy. I know I've been really struggling in a terrible worse than ever wave.  It's been going on for months and the last few have been the worst. So I'm hoping to turn the corner soon. I have to hang on to that thought to just keep going. Good healing to you and hugs!

LiveLife

I have every confidence that this wave is temporary and will end.  In fact I'm having positive thoughts that I'll feel better next week at this time.  I just want that complete and final healing.  I want to be able to get a cold without a 2 week wave afterwards, or use anti itch bug bite ointment without having a sleepless night afterwards, or have a Dr appointment without it accelerating my heart rate over 100bpm for days and days, even when I'm not thinking about it and feeling calm. 

Your wave will end soon and I think bc it's been the worst your healing/window after will be the best.

Accidental,

I completely understand what you're saying and totally agree! We know this will end but it's just so hard to get through. When you're in a terrible wave it feels like it's never ending. Thank you for the encouraging words I greatly appreciate it. Hugs!

LiveLife

Sounds like you are doing pretty well Accidental, if you almost felt like you had recovered in past . I’m 39 months off zopiclone only had couple windows. So you are doing pretty well in comparison to me. Stress can be a big factor in waves😊

I got into a bad spot and bad wave at the end of April.  It lasted about 5 days and then I improved.  After a good week at the beginning of May I've been back in it.  I think stress has put me in a wave. 

It just feels like my life will always be like this where there will be something to cause a wave, whether it's an illness, eating or drinking the wrong thing, stress from family/kids/work, and I'll never heal.

i feel the same 100 procent