Bed feels so hard?!!! Please read

[Wa...]

Does anyone else have severe pain maybe nerve pain or bone pain? Do you find that your bed feels very hard? Like your body has no give to it are the bed has no give and you just lying on a board or concrete or Rock? I'm ready to give up gotten worse get to the point. Anybody feel this way I don't know what to do??

WantToFeelCalm,

Muscle pain is probably the most common symptom when coming off or stopping benzos. 

Severe muscle and bone pain has been my #1 symptom.  I am now at 20 months off valium (cold turkey) and and continue to suffer. However, the bad days (where I am crippled and can hardly walk) are getting further apart and I seem to be having some more days with minor relief.  Think that I am coming out of this nightmare (although I have thought that many times before).

Hope we all have a full recovery soon.

Hey there! Oh wow, I used to say this soooo much.... "My bed feels  hard like concrete".  It was so weird. And yes it felt like my bones were hurting lying on it. Every surface I was sitting or laying on felt entirely to hard. Even someone putting their hand on my shoulder felt like it was hard too! I believe it just has to due with they way our bodies are trying to process all the sensory input our nerves are feeling......and it's real jacked up. This way to hard feeling for me came after I had already had the feeling like I was gonna fall through the bed. That's another weird one :-/ But yeah....I definitely felt it. I used to cry because my bed felt like I was laying on hard rock and it hurt.

But just so you know.....it went away and I sleep comfortably on the exact same bed!! :)