Feeling of numbness in body. Is it normal?

[So...]

Has anyone else experienced a feeling like your whole body is a little numb and less sensitive you touch?

It is like I cant feel my body properly. My arm fell asleep because I had been lying on it, and the tingling sensation that normally occur was less intense and felt strange, and like my brain had trouble interpreting it.

My skin feels sort of numbed when I touch it. There is less sensation. My body and skin also feels cold, sometimes also when it actually is warm.

This applies to my whole body, also genital area. Which is causing some sexual issues and reduced orgasm because of this numb, heavy feeling.

It feels when you go to the dentist and get anesthesia in your mouth. You still notice your tongue in your mouth, and you notice if you bite it, but you cant feel any sensation.

Hello Sofa, I am sorry that you are dealing with such a frustrating symptom. I myself never had too much of an issue with numbness so don't have a lot to add. However, by using  the search function I noticed a lot of other members in the recent/distant past have discussed having this issue . While waiting for other members to reply to this thread you can check those old posts out.

Going through old posts of people that were here before me helped me out when certain symptoms were concerning me. Sometimes it may take hours or days for someone with similar symptoms to reply.

How long has this been going on? Your topic caught my eye because my sister had issues with numbness during her lorazepam withdrawal.