Author Topic: Cognitive Issues  (Read 186 times)

[Buddie]

Cognitive Issues
« on: June 03, 2022, 07:02:15 pm »
I know I posted about this before, but I am worried now.  I just took the MOCA Test on line, the Montreal Cognitive Assessment.  I couldn't for the life of me draw the cube on that test!
Here is the link for anyone who wants to look at it: https://www.parkinsons.va.gov/resources/MOCA-Test-English.pdf

I am not trained to give the test, but did score a 26 which says I'm normal- Ha! far from that!  It worries me that I couldn't draw that cube!  My cognitive skills are horrible right now!  Ugh!  I can do daily tasks with ease and actually love driving (it's relaxing to me to just drive and listen to music), but I am much slower at work now and I HATE IT!  This cognitive stuff is scary and the worst symptom ever for me!  UGH!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Cognitive Issues
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2022, 07:29:02 pm »
I feel you. All my cognitive functions have gone to the dogs. Memory loss, basic cognition and I have brain fog, head pressure, headaches and mental fatigue.

Cognitive issues are my worst symptom as well. I used to be a spelling  and grammar guru now my 'favourite' Google search is the dictionary.  :D
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Cognitive Issues
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2022, 01:05:36 am »
LOL [...]!  For real though!  I could never spell, but now forget it!!!  I am only good a muscle memory tasks- no training this old dog to do new tricks!  Thanks for responding to me, I feel better that I am not the only one!