Sick Again Less Than Two Weeks After Jumping

[Cr...]

So, I’m sick again and it hasn’t even been two weeks after I jumped. I got covid in November, then sick again in January, March and now June. Someone said that it was the covid that has weakened my immune system but it’s just too much of a coincidence that it usually coincides with me going down in dosage or jumping completely like I did the Monday before last. This is unbelievable. I really do hate benzos. I just needed to rant. I’ve been sick 4 times in less than a year. I’ve never gotten sick this much in my life.

Being sick on top of benzo withdrawal is miserable, feel free to vent anytime.  Some members say being sick actually pushes some of their symptoms into the background, have you noticed this? 

Being sick on top of benzo withdrawal is miserable, feel free to vent anytime.  Some members say being sick actually pushes some of their symptoms into the background, have you noticed this?

Yes, the withdrawal symptoms are pretty mild almost unnoticeable but the cold symptoms are bothersome. I guess they bother me so much because it keeps happening. I hope that this is the last time this year. My withdrawal symptoms weren’t really that bad after I jumped though. They flared up just like all the other times that I went down in dosage but nothing out of the norm for me or unmanageable has happened yet other than getting sick again. But I guess you can say that getting sick isn’t out of the norm for me.