Author Topic: Looking for Disability Lawyer with experience with benzo withdrawal  (Read 283 times)

[Buddie]

Can anyone share the name of a lawyer that has experience with applying for social security  disability insurance during benzo taper and withdrawal? 
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Looking for Disability Lawyer with experience with benzo withdrawal
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2022, 10:32:32 pm »
From what I've heard, it's nearly impossible to get SSDI for benzo problems or withdrawal.  If I were you, I'd try to get it for the condition for which you're being treated for?  Were you given benzo's for an anxiety or depressive disorder? 
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.