Brain fog

[Be...]

Hi

Since I'm off six months ago I'm having brain fog. It lifted slightli 2 months ago but it came back, including tinnitus. I can't really concentrate or focus on something and always forgetting stuff. I only used for 3 months but I'm somehow feeling worse then I did 2 months ago. I seemed to be on a good path. I suspect I f****d it up because I occasionally drank alcohol (Every few weeks). I'm really gonna cease that for now. I just want to be as I used to be before benzos. When I was positive and energetic.

Did anyone drink during withdrawal?

I hope I didn't cause permanent damage and can still recover.

Edit: Removed profanity.

Our recovery isn't linear and it's so frustrating, we never know from one day to the next how we're going to feel.  That being said, I think you've made a wise decision to hold off on the alcohol for now.  You didn't cause permanent damage but I believe you have delayed your recovery, just as I did mine when I started taking Ambien which effects many of the same receptors as benzo's and alcohol.

I see. Wall I'm happy you recovered. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to complet recovery. I hope it will come sooner when avoiding alcohol

Hopefully with your limited use you'll recover sooner than those who have been on the drug for decades, this is typically how it goes but we can't say for sure if this will the case for you.  I'm hoping for it though.  :thumbsup: