Can we get a "worst symptoms" list going???

[Mu...]

I know this is weird but I find comfort in hearing about others symptoms as messed up as that is.

Can we get a list of you're worst of the worst symptom or groups of symptoms which you've experienced so far

Trigger warning to those who aren't ready to read fellow benzo struggles

Ill start

1) Seeing flashing lights/patterns when my eyes are closed, mixed with this vertigo sensation

2)Burning pain, then it switched to extreme inner itching in my pubic area but under the skin

3) perceptional issues, seeing things, hallways stretching, grainy visom, hyper focus eye sight with no control over it, visual snow, seeing yellow and sometimes blue spots in vison

4) Upper right abdominal pain, sometimes burning under the skin. Freaked me out thought it was my liver.

5) Head pressure and weird sensations on the top of my head, sometimes it feels like I'm expanding my consciousness outside of my head its weird. Stable deep pain, sometimes burning scalp. Other times I get these seizure like sensation in my head it's very scary when it happens.

6) Limbs: Always my left side, arm and leg either feeling like they're being pulled downward, muscle too weak in both arm/leg, numbness or tingling sensation in left arm.

7) complete bodily weakness: the kind where you're just like nope, I need to lay in bed all day this isn't normal weakness

8) overly anxious sensation in limbs, but very painful

9) Feeling like I'm either falling in my own head while laying down or my body is sinking in the bed.

10)  Food sensitivity: This one is bad, I'm basically afraid to eat or take anything including water because I don't want the symptoms to come back which they ALWAYS do either while eating or a few minutes to a hour after eating everything.

1. Interstitial cystitis feeling like I had a uti for 18 months straight. I would pee 40+ times a day

2. Akithisia pure terror for months

3. Mast cell/histamine reactions chronic anaphylaxis

4. Tremors to the point of dropping stuff

5. Dizziness and migraines

Acute was by far the worst.... with the #1 being my brain on auto-pilot with constant intrusive thoughts about horrible dark things and obsessing over them non-stop. No control over my thought process.

Acute aside, my worst symptom is these really intense moments of dp/dr where it feels like my brain temporarily glitches out and I disassociate with this massive feeling of fear/dread for a good 15-30 seconds.

1. Pain in the limbs, feels like aching deep pain ,doesn't go away, worse after eating some foods..What IS THIS DEAR GOD

2. lower back is just done, feels like I got kicked by a horse

3. Tearing muscles easily , don't even know if this is related,  feel inflamed

4. Vision is trash and changes whenever it decides to

5. Feeling dehydration and low blood sugar with standing even though it isn't that

6. Forgetting to breath and then realizing it, even in sleep, waking up freaking out from not breathing

7. Neck and headaches from tension

8. Temperature changes and inability to handle hot or cold

9. Dp/ Dr [ I hate these abbreviations or whatever they are, letters, I hate seeing them but have this to no avail , like who or where am I...out of body

10. Swallowing is weird, so histamine

11. I'm almost sure there's some vascular component to something here. Idk.

12. Crazy anxiety at times and crazy brain with depression that never let's up

I know this is weird but I find comfort in hearing about others symptoms as messed up as that is.

Can we get a list of you're worst of the worst symptom or groups of symptoms which you've experienced so far

Trigger warning to those who aren't ready to read fellow benzo struggles

Ill start

1) Seeing flashing lights/patterns when my eyes are closed, mixed with this vertigo sensation

2)Burning pain, then it switched to extreme inner itching in my pubic area but under the skin

3) perceptional issues, seeing things, hallways stretching, grainy visom, hyper focus eye sight with no control over it, visual snow, seeing yellow and sometimes blue spots in vison

4) Upper right abdominal pain, sometimes burning under the skin. Freaked me out thought it was my liver.

5) Head pressure and weird sensations on the top of my head, sometimes it feels like I'm expanding my consciousness outside of my head its weird. Stable deep pain, sometimes burning scalp. Other times I get these seizure like sensation in my head it's very scary when it happens.

6) Limbs: Always my left side, arm and leg either feeling like they're being pulled downward, muscle too weak in both arm/leg, numbness or tingling sensation in left arm.

7) complete bodily weakness: the kind where you're just like nope, I need to lay in bed all day this isn't normal weakness

8) overly anxious sensation in limbs, but very painful

9) Feeling like I'm either falling in my own head while laying down or my body is sinking in the bed.

10)  Food sensitivity: This one is bad, I'm basically afraid to eat or take anything including water because I don't want the symptoms to come back which they ALWAYS do either while eating or a few minutes to a hour after eating everything.

I get number 5, it feels like something is unfolding inside my brain and sometimes it feels like I will have a seizure or something like it, it effects my face and my face will get tense and lips will quiver

Frequent colds, heart palpitations, muscle spasms, muscle pain, muscle stiffness and occasional anxiety attack.

Headaches/migraines

Dizziness/nausea

Eyes strain

Anxiety/Fear

Agoraphobia

Neck/shoulder/Mid back tension

Tinnitus (ringing both ears)

Overly sensitive nervous system

Sensitive to carbs

My top scariest:

1) night terrors: waking up from nightmares, feeling like I was awakened only to feel the body fighting to stay alive

2) chest tremors/vibrations/flutters

3) heart palpitations, PVCs, increased heart rate, feeling like it’ll explode out of my chest; highest pulse recorded while in a relaxing pose 172

4) strong chest tightness/elephant sitting on it

5) dizzy/lightheaded, feeling like I’m going to pass out

6) feeling out of breath, tight diaphragm when trying to control the breaths

7) extreme tinnitus

Karla

I’m 30 months now and still have these:

1. Severe eye issues including trailing lights, after images, straining eyes, hard to focus at times, amongst others

2. Muscle pain mainly in legs

3. Feeling of being disconnected

4. Dizziness/ lightheaded

5. Intrusive thinking which I hate. Not who I am.

I can’t wait for this to be over. Starting to think it’s here to stay.