Author Topic: Perpetual fear at night  (Read 161 times)

[Buddie]

Perpetual fear at night
« on: June 01, 2022, 06:10:11 pm »
I'm feeling scared and fearful not for any particular thing/situation but simply scared just like that.
I'm scared to see my close family members like my wife, mother etc.. I can't bear the anxiety arising out of fear, I sometimes tremble with fear.. Even when I'm writing this post, I'm scared of what reply would come, scared of uncertainty too..
How can I deal with this? Does anyone else also feel so?
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Perpetual fear at night
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2022, 10:55:51 pm »
Yes I did at the beginning of my taper it has passed now though so I think it will for you also.  I found it best to face the fear though as avoiding situations just made it worse for me.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.