hands falling asleep at night????

[Sp...]

Three months off and I really thought this would be over by now….here I am back needing to know if I am gonna be ok. When I first got off I would wake up in the middle of the night and my hands and arms would feel as if they were numb and asleep. Very alarming because they weren’t under any construction. No reason for them to be asleep. Anyways, it seemingly went away. For the past three nights it is happening again. Annnd with it fear and heightened anxiety. Soo just looking for reassurance that this has in fact happened to others…ITS BEEN 3 MONTHS and you have to talk me in to taking even Tylenol at this point. Reassurance please!!!!

You're still very early in recovery and it sounds like you're dealing with the typical waxing and waning of symptoms.  Have you had any recent stress, this can cause an uptick in symptoms.

As Pamster said, 3 months is still very early days. I had this symptom early on, and it's just come back for a little visit 2 years later. It will all pass in time, try not to stress about it as it will only make things worse

I think I just needed to hear that someone else had this too and they were ok. I just don’t understand it. Every time something like this happens I go into the rabbit hole of google and end with fear of a incurable disease. I really appreciate you guys taking time to respond. There has been a lot going on as of late causing stress so I guess it makes sense. I have also been dealing with panic out of no where which was also something that happened when I first tapered off. Thank you again.