Burning scalp?

[Mu...]

I thought I saw this before but I'm unsure now, the symptoms I keep developing and waves I keep going under with multiple symptoms at a time have me second guessing and going to dark places. Just checking to see if this is even a possibility? It's the top of my head, feels like it's on the skin and a little below the skin... This just started so know my weakness, head pressure, visual issues, numbness and heaviness in my left side is soon to follow.

I thought I saw this before but I'm unsure now, the symptoms I keep developing and waves I keep going under with multiple symptoms at a time have me second guessing and going to dark places. Just checking to see if this is even a possibility? It's the top of my head, feels like it's on the skin and a little below the skin... This just started so know my weakness, head pressure, visual issues, numbness and heaviness in my left side is soon to follow.

Hi there, I’m so sorry you are feeling the burning scalp. It is absolutely my worst symptom. I also have it on my arms and lower legs. It truly is so painful and distressing. I’ve been told that it’s the hypersensitive nerves and cortisol.

I pray it lifts for you soon. 🙏🌸