3rd person view, just if anyone can relate

[De...]

feelingl like you are in 3rd person, observing yourself, your toughts  and noticing that your not present or fully connected to the present, you are out of it , overthinking while you are doing something, feeling out of it and spaced out ...While it's better than before, its Still difficult , i know it's an unpredictable process, and it can take a lot of time for me to recover...

so I'm just reaching out wondering if someone can relate to that symptomalogy, or if someone who got better.from it could share a word

Yes, absolutely. I am three years off and still experience this, though it's not as bad as it was during tapering and acute withdrawal. I have the same experiences—that I'm observing myself, my thoughts, and am generally disconnected from reality. I don't get as stressed out about things because it feels like there won't be consequences because nothing feels real. It's so strange. I can be forgetful and spaced out—I'll start doing something and completely forget I was doing it. But I can also swing from hyper-awareness of everything to having absolutely no thoughts at all. I've kind of accepted that this is just the way my brain is now, but it's nice to get the reminder that my brain may not have fully recovered yet. Thanks for posting about this. Maybe someone has fully recovered from this and can share some good news?

thanks for sharing, with me that happens mostly, or I notice morre when Im subjected  to more stimulis,  hopefully with more time the brain will adjust the processing capability, instead of don't getting stressed out I end up feelling avoidant, as a mechanism of defense to protect myself from nothing, a pure chemical reaction, about good news I tend to focus on the several reports of getting fully healed at 3, 4 , 5 + years, even more.. stay strong