Author Topic: Feeling fear from naturopaths/alternative junk  (Read 313 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Feeling fear from naturopaths/alternative junk
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2022, 07:09:39 pm »
I suffered unnecessarily for 5 years! I had severe histamine issues and was going in and out of anaphylaxis because of FEAR. Stop living in fear and get some things to give you relief. I am so glad I did I have my life back, and I am happy again and loving life again. I finally tried Benadryl, histaminx (probiotic), cromolyn to stabalize my mast cells and I use marijuana every day. I never thought I would see the day of light again until I started trying things. So from my experience you donít need 500 supplements but the willingness to try something. I was suffering so bad that it didnít matter if I reacted to trying things because I reacted to everything to begin with. I no longer have any food reactions and my chemical sensitivity has gotten so much better. I am 5 years off benzos now. I started Benadryl in October and  cromolyn and marijuana this January. I have been just getting more and more better.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2022, 10:42:48 pm by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.