Bad better good then worse?! Thoughts

[Ze...]

Has anyone felt pretty good in a long window or felt they were healed. Wake up one day then be crushed with anxiety, no drive, panic attacks and muscle pain etc.

I read some people have had new symptoms pop up in month 6-10. Like they take a bad dip then feel better?!

I’ve made no lifestyle changes or new meds

9 months and 9 days…

I've noticed many report that after a number of months of gradually feeling better, that they have a big wave.  It's almost like your brain finishes one round of healing and then starts another part.  This has happened to me. 

Month 8 to 10 saw increased severity of symptoms.  Entering month 12 of recovery and symptoms seems to be settling down.

Yes your body is healing in waves.. happened to me. I saw people say that they were better than baseline. I believe them - my memory and cognitive function is the best its ever been in my life. Im currently going through a small wave and anticipate being better on the other side. I believe when we are going through this the brain is fixing all the things that caused anxiety, depression (look up neuroplasticity). I have conquered a bunch of things that made me anxious before and still going! This will pass with time. The same thing happened to me around that timeframe and all was well around month 12 😘

Jenny newbie shoelace and fox clover!!! Thank you all for commenting. I appreciate it and it capped off my vacation weekend. You guys rock!!! Felt really shitty today need this!