Pain after exertion, inflammation and tearing muscles

[Fo...]

Chistochrondritis pain, back pain.... will it ever go, will I ever stop posting the same things....will I, will I, will I, will I.

Based on what I've experienced and reading about what others here have experienced, I'm going to say, yes, you will.

It might always be present for a while, and then come and go for a while, but one day it might be gone for good. It may take some sort of intervention, and I don't know what that would be for you, but something that makes sense. Or it may resolve on its own.

One possibility is that some of your other symptoms may improve or leave altogether, which will alleviate the total burden of pain you are now experiencing.

Whatever happens, you are worth whatever it takes to restore you.

Liz

Based on what I've experienced and reading about what others here have experienced, I'm going to say, yes, you will.

It might always be present for a while, and then come and go for a while, but one day it might be gone for good. It may take some sort of intervention, and I don't know what that would be for you, but something that makes sense. Or it may resolve on its own.

One possibility is that some of your other symptoms may improve or leave altogether, which will alleviate the total burden of pain you are now experiencing.

Whatever happens, you are worth whatever it takes to restore you.

Liz

Thank you Liz <3