Author Topic: Update on CT withdrawal ( good news )  (Read 291 times)

[Buddie]

Update on CT withdrawal ( good news )
« on: May 27, 2022, 12:07:03 am »
Woke up today and I didn't have any chest pain or hyperventilating.... Just moderate anxiety and dpdr? So I'll take it compared to how I have been feeling. Im 21 days since my cold turkey of 10mgs daily of valium (tapered from 30mgs daily to 10mgs than cold turkeyed and cut off by terrible doctors)
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Update on CT withdrawal ( good news )
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2022, 12:11:37 am »
That's awesome =]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2022, 07:40:26 pm »
Great news!!

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2022, 12:40:07 am »
How long were you on the Benzo?  Were you able to function during your taper?

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2022, 07:40:56 pm »
Wasn't able.to function during taper and even still I can't function as of now