Author Topic: Allergy to every new med  (Read 185 times)

[Buddie]

Allergy to every new med
« on: May 26, 2022, 10:22:46 pm »
What do u do when every new med causes allergic reaction?  I'm at a loss. Cant take antihistamines due to aka
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Allergy to every new med
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2022, 07:19:59 pm »
Why are you taking antihistamines?  What is your reaction? 
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2022, 01:25:33 pm »
Did you read my question? I'm saying I cannot take antihistamines. The question is what do you do when you're allergic to everything and you can't take a minute thank you

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2022, 06:10:47 pm »
Yes, I read your question but I guess I phrased my question inappropriately. 

Can you tell us what medications you're reacting to and what type of reaction you're experiencing?  Are they true allergic reactions like hives, skin rash, itching fever, swelling, shortness of breath, wheezing, runny nose, or itching watering eyes?

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2022, 06:20:38 pm »
Don't take medication.... Simple really