worsens in symptoms after getting sick, can anyone relate?

[De...]

I had a lung infection,  strong flu and high fever that leaded me in to dissociating from the fever, cold sweating at night.. I tested for covid but the self test was negative. the thing is, that was 4 days ago.. i already deal with the same symptoms, but now i'm dealing with less ability to deal with stress and extremely irritability and anger.. a wave after this flu and fever.. looking for and someone can relate and wondering if Has anyone experienced a worsening of symptoms after getting sick, thanks in advance

It happens to everyone I think Deniz, possibly due to inflammation, and maybe some Immune response involvement? I've seen a lot of posts about it, Covid etc

Things will settle down mate, try not to stress too much

Happened to me, got diagnosed with reactivated ebv, isn't like the original " mono " . Lots of inflammation and irritation.

I can say I did have that experience where I had increased symptoms while and shortly after being sick. I did get the anger thing as well which I think was a blood sugar fluctuation, for me.  I'm not usually an angry person but I have some windows of time where I feel incredibly irritable. 

I even dissociated from fever, I got an insane irritability, irritability it's already something I deal with, and not being able to tolerate stress and getting pissed off , apart from that the setback due to getting sick, the overwhelming irritability resolved.. awfull anyway..  thanks for replying