Author Topic: worsens in symptoms after getting sick, can anyone relate?  (Read 186 times)

[Buddie]

I had a lung infection,  strong flu and high fever that leaded me in to dissociating from the fever, cold sweating at night.. I tested for covid but the self test was negative. the thing is, that was 4 days ago.. i already deal with the same symptoms, but now i'm dealing with less ability to deal with stress and extremely irritability and anger.. a wave after this flu and fever.. looking for and someone can relate and wondering if Has anyone experienced a worsening of symptoms after getting sick, thanks in advance
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: worsens in symptoms after getting sick, can anyone relate?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2022, 05:21:16 pm »
It happens to everyone I think [...], possibly due to inflammation, and maybe some Immune response involvement? I've seen a lot of posts about it, Covid etc

Things will settle down mate, try not to stress too much
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2022, 01:51:51 am »
Happened to me, got diagnosed with reactivated ebv, isn't like the original " mono " . Lots of inflammation and irritation.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2022, 08:47:36 pm »
I can say I did have that experience where I had increased symptoms while and shortly after being sick. I did get the anger thing as well which I think was a blood sugar fluctuation, for me.  I'm not usually an angry person but I have some windows of time where I feel incredibly irritable. 

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2022, 08:53:28 pm »
I even dissociated from fever, I got an insane irritability, irritability it's already something I deal with, and not being able to tolerate stress and getting pissed off , apart from that the setback due to getting sick, the overwhelming irritability resolved.. awfull anyway..  thanks for replying