Almost two months off Clonazepam

[Pa...]

Hello,

I recently completed a direct taper off Clonazepam on 4/1/2022 after being on it for about 10 years. I was taking 3 mg a day when I started my taper. I'm happy to say I'm over the worst of it and feeling like myself again. I decided to join to share my experience and support with others who may be struggling.

Hi Parad0x :hug: Welcome to Benzobuddies

I am glad you joined the community, looking forward to you sharing your story with us.. Congratulations on being benzofree,  well done at 2 months off.  We have a great community of sharing caring people.  Our members have been through all aspects of benzodiazepine use and withdrawal and are more than willing to share their experiences. Feel free to post to any of the dedicated boards.

If you can take time to read Prof Ashton’s manual, she describes and explains withdrawal symptoms.

I will put a link to the Ashton manual here for you: Professor Ashtons Manual

Here is link to the support board

Post withdrawal recovery support board

If you would like to add a signature (history of meds/doses etc) to help members give you relevant advice.  Go to the top of the page and select PROFILE then choose forum profile then insert drug history into the text box and remember to click change profile

Welcome aboard

Magrita