Morning racing heart and flight...

[Be...]

Hope everyone is doing somewhat good...I don't normally post because this far out you tend to get short of words...

I wonder if anyone can gets moments in the morning where you wake up with a racing heart and dreams also cause adrenaline surges...

It normally happens in the morning to be specific 6am...Does anyone think a beta blocker would be of much help..?

Feeling desperate...

Bexlan,

I'm so sorry to hear this is happening for you. I think it still has to do with benzo recovery. I get those types of symptoms myself. I'm sure they will pass in time. Don't know that another drug would be the answer. I use Young Living Aroma life essential oil and put it over my heart. Don't know if you're familiar with essential oils. But they can be very helpful, it's a blend. Of course I know we're also sensitive in benzo recovery but for me essential oils have been helpful in different instances. It's a pricey essential oil and they do have it on Amazon . Or you could just let some more time go by and wait for it to settle down. Frustrating! But if you're very concerned you could have your heart checked out. I did have a cardiac echogram and everything checked out fine. I have been in a horrendous wave that continues. My heart palpitations have been gone for a a long while except for a little bit last year when I took Symbicort for the cough that was in July. and came back two months ago. Hugs!

LiveLife

Bexlan,

I'm so sorry to hear this is happening for you. I think it still has to do with benzo recovery. I get those types of symptoms myself. I'm sure they will pass in time. Don't know that another drug would be the answer. I use Young Living Aroma life essential oil and put it over my heart. Don't know if you're familiar with essential oils. But they can be very helpful, it's a blend. Of course I know we're also sensitive in benzo recovery but for me essential oils have been helpful in different instances. It's a pricey essential oil and they do have it on Amazon . Or you could just let some more time go by and wait for it to settle down. Frustrating! But if you're very concerned you could have your heart checked out. I did have a cardiac echogram and everything seemed okay. Hugs!

LiveLife

Thanks dear Buddy for taking time to respond....

I do believe my heart is okay but this symptom is weird..Soon as morning time reaches I am woken up by a heart skip like something is wrong..Hope you can relate to the dread....

Otherwise how are you doing Livelife....I believe you are soon reaching the two year mark...

Did the fear ease a bit dear friend?

Going to look at the essential oil you have suggested...

Bexlan,

Yes I completely understand how you would have dread with this. Hopefully this will settle down for you soon. I know you're past the two-year mark but people have been known to get flare-ups one last time. Let's hope that's the case for you.

No, I have not been doing any better. I have been doing so bad. As a matter of fact last night I barely slept at all with the intense chemical fear and panic. I have had old symptoms return and been struggling intensely. On Wednesday I will be 24 months out. Sure hoping I turn some kind of corner very soon because I'm barely hanging on. Hugs!

LiveLife

Bexlan,

Yes I completely understand how you would have dread with this. Hopefully this will settle down for you soon. I know you're past the two-year mark but people have been known to get flare-ups one last time. Let's hope that's the case for you.

No, I have not been doing any better. I have been doing so bad. As a matter of fact last night I barely slept at all with the intense chemical fear and panic. I have had old symptoms return and been struggling intensely. On Wednesday I will be 24 months out. Sure hoping I turn some kind of corner very soon because I'm barely hanging on. Hugs!

LiveLife

U can relate to the fear buddy...No one prepared us for this kind of torture.....It is inhumane...I pray it lets up soon...

Your poor husband must be really so wonderful a man....

It takes someone special to really woke you through this...

Bexlan

Thank you! Yes my husband is pretty remarkable although he's been really stressed out lately this has been just too much. Hugs!

LiveLife