Author Topic: Morning racing heart and flight...  (Read 174 times)

[Buddie]

Morning racing heart and flight...
« on: May 22, 2022, 03:55:42 am »
Hope everyone is doing somewhat good...I don't normally post because this far out you tend to get short of words...
I wonder if anyone can gets moments in the morning where you wake up with a racing heart and dreams also cause adrenaline surges...
It normally happens in the morning to be specific 6am...Does anyone think a beta blocker would be of much help..?
Feeling desperate...
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Morning racing heart and flight...
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2022, 04:01:09 am »
Starting to wonder whether it is still benzos or I need to see a doctor or something...
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2022, 04:26:26 am »
[...],

I'm so sorry to hear this is happening for you. I think it still has to do with benzo recovery. I get those types of symptoms myself. I'm sure they will pass in time. Don't know that another drug would be the answer. I use Young Living Aroma life essential oil and put it over my heart. Don't know if you're familiar with essential oils. But they can be very helpful, it's a blend. Of course I know we're also sensitive in benzo recovery but for me essential oils have been helpful in different instances. It's a pricey essential oil and they do have it on Amazon . Or you could just let some more time go by and wait for it to settle down. Frustrating! But if you're very concerned you could have your heart checked out. I did have a cardiac echogram and everything checked out fine. I have been in a horrendous wave that continues. My heart palpitations have been gone for a a long while except for a little bit last year when I took Symbicort for the cough that was in July. and came back two months ago. Hugs!

[...]
« Last Edit: May 22, 2022, 06:26:05 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2022, 04:36:08 am »
[...],

I'm so sorry to hear this is happening for you. I think it still has to do with benzo recovery. I get those types of symptoms myself. I'm sure they will pass in time. Don't know that another drug would be the answer. I use Young Living Aroma life essential oil and put it over my heart. Don't know if you're familiar with essential oils. But they can be very helpful, it's a blend. Of course I know we're also sensitive in benzo recovery but for me essential oils have been helpful in different instances. It's a pricey essential oil and they do have it on Amazon . Or you could just let some more time go by and wait for it to settle down. Frustrating! But if you're very concerned you could have your heart checked out. I did have a cardiac echogram and everything seemed okay. Hugs!

[...]
Thanks dear Buddy for taking time to respond....
I do believe my heart is okay but this symptom is weird..Soon as morning time reaches I am woken up by a heart skip like something is wrong..Hope you can relate to the dread....
Otherwise how are you doing [...]....I believe you are soon reaching the two year mark...
Did the fear ease a bit dear friend?
Going to look at the essential oil you have suggested...

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2022, 03:45:21 pm »
[...],

Yes I completely understand how you would have dread with this. Hopefully this will settle down for you soon. I know you're past the two-year mark but people have been known to get flare-ups one last time. Let's hope that's the case for you.

No, I have not been doing any better. I have been doing so bad. As a matter of fact last night I barely slept at all with the intense chemical fear and panic. I have had old symptoms return and been struggling intensely. On Wednesday I will be 24 months out. Sure hoping I turn some kind of corner very soon because I'm barely hanging on. Hugs!

[...]
« Last Edit: May 22, 2022, 04:29:17 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2022, 06:50:33 pm »
[...],

Yes I completely understand how you would have dread with this. Hopefully this will settle down for you soon. I know you're past the two-year mark but people have been known to get flare-ups one last time. Let's hope that's the case for you.

No, I have not been doing any better. I have been doing so bad. As a matter of fact last night I barely slept at all with the intense chemical fear and panic. I have had old symptoms return and been struggling intensely. On Wednesday I will be 24 months out. Sure hoping I turn some kind of corner very soon because I'm barely hanging on. Hugs!

[...]
U can relate to the fear buddy...No one prepared us for this kind of torture.....It is inhumane...I pray it lets up soon...
Your poor husband must be really so wonderful a man....
It takes someone special to really woke you through this...

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2022, 08:22:17 pm »
[...]

Thank you! Yes my husband is pretty remarkable although he's been really stressed out lately this has been just too much. Hugs!

[...]