Painful hands and feet

[sl...]

Over the past week i have been experiencing painfull finger joints and burning in feet. Ive never had this before and my only wd symptoms have been insomnia and gi pain. Anybody else had similar or am I just falling to pieces?

A member I was close to when I was recovering had the burning feet, mine were frozen but hers burned and she was so miserable, I'm sorry you're dealing with this. 

sleepyjo, My hands are burning. Especially at nights. And also the joint in my thumb hurts. Baylissa has it written down in her book. Different parts or all of body hurting, pain in the tissues near joints, arthritic-like pain in joints, muscle pain, pain travels feomnome part of body to another or spreads, slicing, burning,electrical … so I realy do believe that what we have to endure is withdrawal related. Wish you a painfree day! 🍀

Over the past week i have been experiencing painfull finger joints and burning in feet. Ive never had this before and my only wd symptoms have been insomnia and gi pain. Anybody else had similar or am I just falling to pieces?

Yes I've been posting about this for almost a year now and can't find anyone with this......

Mine has been really bad, it feels like there is barbed wire in my hands and feet or glass