I just can't handle it anymore

[Fo...]

The muscle pain, I don't even know if it's from benzos, it's really intense and I get really anxious because the pain is so intense. It feels like my muscles are wasting, doesn't look it, just feels. I also get headaches at the end of the day, I don't know if it's because of handling stress I cant handle or what. I have no idea. I'm tired 

I'm sorry FoxClover

I had so so so many days where I woke up and though I'm tired. I would like to stop now. I'm done. No more.

I'm sorry you have such intense muscle pain. Even if your muscles are not wasting it affects you psychologically.

Your symptoms have really worn you down.

I hope you treat yourself to a hot bath and remember that things can change for better in a couple of days. Or at least be more tolerable.

I'm sorry FoxClover

I had so so so many days where I woke up and though I'm tired. I would like to stop now. I'm done. No more.

I'm sorry you have such intense muscle pain. Even if your muscles are not wasting it affects you psychologically.

Your symptoms have really worn you down.

I hope you treat yourself to a hot bath and remember that things can change for better in a couple of days. Or at least be more tolerable.

Thank you <3

I am considering a medication for the depression,  I just can't stand it anymore.  Likely it won't even help since my cns is trashed , idk what to do

We do the best we can with what we have. It seems like guess work sometimes. Sounds like the depression got you in a hole. WD depression can be a dark place.

I'm glad you are being cautious of new medication. I do not like the depression aspect. In WD things can always get worse. And they can always get better. Does you depression ever lighten or become tolerable? Are you in a wave?