911 call this morning

[Ze...]

Woke up late to work this morning. Called my boss spoke to him for a short bit. Hung up with him. Sitting outside my body started to get really heavy. My brain was like running a thousand miles an hour. My arms were really heavy or felt like I couldn’t hold them up. I freaked out. I went to lie down in the bed. My vision started to get blurry. Felt like I was sinking down in the bed. I was super scared. Felt like I couldn’t breathe and my heart was pounding. I started yelling to my wife I was having a heart attack. She tried her best to calm me down. I called 911. At the time it did not feel like a panic attack. As soon as the ems came I felt like an asshole. It was gone. In hindsight it did feel like a panic attack. Anyone else get these.

Also they checked my blood sugar. It was 76. I’m not diabetic. But could be a culprit.

Very scary… props to wife…for helping me thru benzo withdrawl and panic attacks. Yuckkk I hate this shit. But I guess it’s better than having something really wrong.

I do, bad like that. It feels like an awake seizure of sorts, mine have always been this way. Effect my movement and feels like I'm wearing a helmet, sometimes can't walk,  feel semi paralyzed. Over 100 is high for glucose I think, isn't it ?

Also they checked my blood sugar. It was 76. I’m not diabetic. But could be a culprit.

Very scary… props to wife…for helping me thru benzo withdrawl and panic attacks. Yuckkk I hate this shit. But I guess it’s better than having something really wrong.

If that was a fasting blood sugar, it's the low end of normal. Below 70 is hypoglycemia. Over 100 to 125 indicates pre-diabetes. Over 125 is diabetes. If you were hypoglycemic the ems would have given you glucose, and taken you to the hospital.

Yes here, heavy arms. Very scary. Also your other post about breathing and tight back and stomach I get this as well. For a while the whole area was suspended almost