23 months Good Lord in Heaven!

[La...]

Well Good Lord in Heaven! I made it to 23 months in spite of it all. I stand today….those of you that know my story knows I am meaning literally. I’m standing up walking around with no walker. But only short distances so far outside. It’s a process but I’m happy to do it again after soooooo long. Wow what a debilitating crazy unpredictable journey this is. But I’m not going to lie and say that I haven’t learned some beautiful lessons so far. I still have healing to do. If you ask me what percentage I’m healed, I don’t really know how to answer that. If I had to I’d say about 65-70%. This means that I can bathe myself in the tub or shower without any assistance, I can stand at the stove to cook, I can walk outside short distances, do laundry ( resting between loads), sweep a floor, sit up for a duration of a movie and just started riding in the car very short distance. That might not sound like much to you but to me after being COMPLETELY bedridden for almost all these entire months, that is precious improvements! I will never take for granted again something as simple as holding my head down to put on my sock. I’m a living witness that this does get better! Each of us….with time. Only time! I’m looking forward to my complete healing with a restored symptoms free life that’s waiting on me. Everyday I can hear the beach calling my name to take in its beauty. One day soon, I will answer that call. Yes I will.

Wow 23 months!

You're literally a walking miracle LadyDen, but the real miracle is how you've managed to endure this time with grace, compassion and a strong sense of empathy for others.  You've given of yourself to so many members who struggle through your own suffering, I don't know how you do it but I'm grateful you do.  :smitten:

Ladyden I am so happy for you.  You been such a blessing to me and so many others with your words of encouragement. I hope you walk on that beach soon!  :smitten:

Thank all of you for the well wishes encouragement and your loving support. I pray that all of us continue to heal nicely and we are healing each day even if we don’t see it. I’m very happy to lend my support even if I’m suffering too. It is who I am. It has served me in a beneficial way as well. Keep going strong warriors….keep going!

U are such a positive and beautiful person, u certainly didn’t deserve this. U are a warrior girl, and an example for all of us. I hope full healing comes flooding in fast one day soon ❤️

I'm so happy for you! It sounds like you are really moving forward and before you know it you're going to be at the Beach, thoroughly enjoying yourself. Hugs!

LiveLife

Thank you Shay and Live! As you both know, this is the hardest thing we’ve ever endured. After this ordeal nobody can ever tell us that we are not strong. I’m looking forward to our complete healing….soon. Poking back from where we’ve come….wow! Unbelievable strength. Congrats to us all. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️