Author Topic: Thought I had sinus infection but actually Covid  (Read 376 times)

[Buddie]

Thought I had sinus infection but actually Covid
« on: May 20, 2022, 12:22:42 am »
I tested positive today and was given Paxlovid. Debating whether or not to take it since this is my sixth day of symptoms. It sounds like the sooner itís taken the more effective it is. Any thoughts on this med? Thanks
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Thought I had sinus infection but actually Covid
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2022, 12:38:01 am »
There are several threads about this medication.  If you put Paxlovid in the search function, you will find them:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?action=search

I hope you feel better soon Sylvia and I am sorry this turned out to be Covid.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.