To anyone healed :

[Ho...]

I’m just looking for someone to talk to that is healed. I need reassurance  :'(

I do read the success stories but I’m wondering if anyone out there who has healed or greatly improved is reading this if maybe you’d be willing to chat with me? It would help my mind so much.

I’m currently 10 weeks off of clonazepam. My main symptom is DPDR and depression/anxiety

Thank you 🙏

Hi Hopehealing, I've been fully recovered for many years, there are a few of us who stick around to help others here on the forum.  We have a policy of anonymity which protects vulnerable and desperate members from revealing personal information, this is because this is the internet after all and we can't be sure who we can trust so just keep reaching out to members on the open forum and keep reading those success stories because they're actually written by real people, something I didn't believe until I wrote one myself!  :laugh:

Thank you. I’m just having such a hard time believing that this will get better. I’m also scared that I will feel this awful for years to come and lose my life

Fear is a huge withdrawal symptom and so is negativity so what you're dealing with is very common.  It takes a long time for our brain to repair the damage done by the drug but every cell in your body knows how to do it's job and our job is to have confidence in those wonderful little cells working away to get back to normal.  You won't lose your life, but when you recover you'll have a new found gratitude for it, this is for most of us the worst experience of our lives so we come out of it humbled but happy to have survived it.