Food tasting better?

[co...]

Has anyone experienced food tasting better as they were tapering?  I mean, this is not everyday!  I had an experience last night (window) where I ate an Ice Cream Sandwich (Gluten and dairy free) and it actually tasted so good?  I have not experienced this simple joy in so long, I can't remember the last time food actually tasted good?  I just eat it because I have to, but never really enjoy it if that makes sense. 

If this is a little taste (LOL) of what's to come after the misery is over, then I can't wait for the day when I can live my life once again.  I just have to keep reminding myself of what's to come.....

When the drug dulls our senses it makes sense that ridding ourselves of it will produce this effect.  After my recovery I gained back all of the weight I lost and then some, I was on a celebratory food binge until I realized it was time to come back to reality.  :laugh:

LOL Pamster!  Sounds lovely!  I would gladly rather gain weight and eat what I wanted and it taste good then be in W/D.  Loosing weight seems like an absolute joy compared to Benzo Hell.  I can't wait to gain some weight!  LOL