Does anyone else get so restless and agitated

[Fo...]

I imagine akathesia feels this way, I had it my last time around.  It's hard to handle but it feels like you're going to just lose it, body feels so restless and irritated and tight. I also get nerve pain in my hands and arms, I never know if it's from benzos or not but it is the worst feeling. For those with nerve pain, where has yours been? Does it feel very uncomfortable? I never feel like it's withdrawl. Just typical post from me. Alot of people go vegan and do all kinds of things to heal the gut and im just so tired and restless I can't really manage to think anymore about diet. I just avoid processed food as much as possible.  Back still hurts down low where those balls in the lower back are, it's so frustrating and exhausting to handle pain while feeling so uneasy all the time. I workout and after my muscles are so tight is like I have barbed wire in them. I'm ranting, I'm anxious and I'm tired. Feel lost.

Yes I have the restlessness, the agitation, and feeling like I’m going to burst out of my skin. All anesthesia as I understand. Been going out this now since February 2018, finished my taper August 2019. My muscles feel tight all the time and I feel rigid like I could break in half. My jaw is also always tight. I do feel better after I work out and don’t notice additional tightness. Hang in there. I’m glad you’re working out. That helps me mentally so much.

Yes I have the restlessness, the agitation, and feeling like I’m going to burst out of my skin. All anesthesia as I understand. Been going out this now since February 2018, finished my taper August 2019. My muscles feel tight all the time and I feel rigid like I could break in half. My jaw is also always tight. I do feel better after I work out and don’t notice additional tightness. Hang in there. I’m glad you’re working out. That helps me mentally so much.

Thank you for sharing, I do love working out and I dont think I'd be up walking around if I hadn't forced myself to do it daily. Love your shoes, just got another pair of them yesterday

Hi! I also struggle with this. Have you seen any improvement over the years?

At certain times yes. I have to move my body when I feel like this! Can you exercise?

I kill my body with weights and cardio ..even though it really triggers muscle pains later

Anyone else get it worse after they eat? It doesn't even matter what the food is.

Restlessness or pain?

• 2 weeks later...
Hey sorry I didn’t respond I started a new job and things have been kind of crazy. Thanks for the shoe compliment! And I can say that the akathisia and just extreme restlessness I’ve gotten worse for me over the last two weeks. I have been off this crap now for almost 3 years in the last few days my symptoms feel as bad as they were in the beginning. Hang in there everyone.

Hey sorry I didn’t respond I started a new job and things have been kind of crazy. Thanks for the shoe compliment! And I can say that the akathisia and just extreme restlessness I’ve gotten worse for me over the last two weeks. I have been off this crap now for almost 3 years in the last few days my symptoms feel as bad as they were in the beginning. Hang in there everyone.

Sorry to hear it.  I hope it eases up, any new stress drags me to the dirt too. On way to a gi appointment. Listening to people have debacle over politics, the least of anything important in life. Sigh.