Author Topic: Tomorrow is 2 years  (Read 273 times)

[Buddie]

Tomorrow is 2 years
« on: May 19, 2022, 12:01:33 am »
Hello everyone,

I donít get on here much anymore just every once in awhile to check in on the people I knew back in acute and see how theyíre doing BUT just wanted to sign in to say tomorrow is 2 years short term use of lorazepam while it was short I got thrown into the HELL we all know to well. After 2 years symptoms are now very few and far between itís not multiple things daily anymore, things are slowly but surely going away.

This site saved me thank you BenzoBuddies! I will come back when Iím 100% and write a detailed success story.

-[...] 
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Tomorrow is 2 years
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2022, 12:24:54 am »
Hey [...], I always loved seeing your avatar so I'm especially glad to hear you're much improved and excited for your success story, I lived on them, I'm glad you know how important they are.   :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Tomorrow is 2 years
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2022, 03:45:41 pm »
Wow Iím right behind you. I turned 23 months today. Congrats to you.