Anyone else experience almost itchiness in the fingers, under the skin on limbs

[Fo...]

I was constantly rubbing my finger tips on both sides of my recliner. Also terrible back itching at night . Lasted about 3 months.

But buddy,I am 100 percent healed after 32 months .hang on your time is coming.

Music60

I was constantly rubbing my finger tips on both sides of my recliner. Also terrible back itching at night . Lasted about 3 months.

But buddy,I am 100 percent healed after 32 months .hang on your time is coming.

Music60

Ty music for the positive reinforcement <3

I'm struggling with the depression lately , still have some anxiety but the depression is stronger

Fox,

I had intense itching in my feet and toes it would come on every night. But my naturopath put me on a sulfur supplement which helped. It went away in a few weeks. Hugs!

LiveLife

Fox,

I had intense itching in my feet and toes it would come on every night. But my naturopath put me on a sulfur supplement which helped. It went away in a few weeks. Hugs!

LiveLife

Msm?

I'm looking now online. Eesh this has been a brutal ride

The product is made by nutri-spec and it's called oxy tonic.

Thank you

You're awesome

I hope you're ok.

Fox,

You're welcome. If you try it I sure hope it helps. It tastes pretty nasty but it seemed to work. My doctor told me to take one of the scoops and put it in hot water and then just swig it back real quick. I guess it'll work if you're deficient in sulfur. I must have been. I am really struggling my days and nights have been horrible. I'm hoping to turn a corner, and settle down.  I can barely hang on. Hugs!

LiveLife

Fox,

You're welcome. If you try it I sure hope it helps. It tastes pretty nasty but it seemed to work. My doctor told me to take one of the scoops and put it in hot water and then just swig it back real quick. I guess it'll work if you're deficient in sulfur. I must have been. I am really struggling my days and nights have been horrible. I'm hoping to turn a corner, and settle down.  I can barely hang on. Hugs!

LiveLife

I hear you, I'm really struggling too. I panicked for 2 hours today, and my stomach was a mess. Then all day just felt off and still anxious tonight.

Fox,

I'm so sorry to hear that you're suffering too. Sure hope we settle down soon. This is just too much! Unbearable! Hugs.

LiveLife