Author Topic: Does anyone listen to sleep meditation while wearing earbuds and then....  (Read 256 times)

[Buddie]

Fall asleep but the same meditation still playing wakes you back up?
I have done this a few times. OR, it puts me to sleep then I hear the lightest snore from myself and IT wakes me up. I'm like, really?
Maybe I should set a time limit on the audio or something. Also, what is the best device to track my sleep cycles? Thank you!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

The FitBit seems to be pretty accurate for sleep tracking. I finally bought one after talking to NG and some others here. Here is what I purchased.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DFCWVZ4?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

All smartphones have sleep timers that you can set that will turn off after a preset time. If you are using another device like desktop or laptop PC, there are free timers that you can download for free that will do the same thing. Here is what I use for my desktop PC.

https://www.wisecleaner.com/wise-auto-shutdown-review.html
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Thank you again for the response!
I know so little about my fancy LG wing android phone.

[Buddie]

OneLady, I fall asleep every night with earbuds in while listening to a book or meditation or even a Netflix show I am watching.  I leave the earbuds in when I inevitably wake up during the night because frequently I re-listen to something to put me back to sleep.  My motto is 'Whatever It takes' as long as it isn't benzos.   :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

I like that motto [...]!  :laugh:

[Buddie]

OneLady, I fall asleep every night with earbuds in while listening to a book or meditation or even a Netflix show I am watching.  I leave the earbuds in when I inevitably wake up during the night because frequently I re-listen to something to put me back to sleep.  My motto is 'Whatever It takes' as long as it isn't benzos.   :thumbsup:
Nice. 😋