Author Topic: Is symptoms at the same normal?  (Read 108 times)

[Buddie]

Is symptoms at the same normal?
« on: May 17, 2022, 03:38:07 pm »
My symptoms seem to hit me all at once and it's worrisome. Soon as I feel the build of one I know the others aren't too far away. I deal with at least 4-6. Then when symptoms diel down, they're are still present just a lot less pronounced but they are easily reved up at this time. Is this normal? Anyone else like this? Typically it's worse when laying down
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Is symptoms at the same normal?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2022, 03:44:28 pm »
Yes it's perfectly normal "waves". I'm the same, just be nice if there were actual windows in between
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.