Author Topic: Is there a name for this symptom  (Read 203 times)


Is there a name for this symptom
« on: May 17, 2022, 02:17:36 pm »
I've always called it numbness but I'm guessing that's not accurate as numbness is the void of sensation.

What I'm feeling is in my left arm and leg where it feels like either my arm and leg are being pulled and or they just wanna give up. If I left my phone to to my head there is like this slight resistance where my arm feels like it's just gonna drop, same goes for leg when walking... Does this have a name?
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.