Head pressure with symptoms

[Mu...]

Man this shit won't end, the head sensations are unreal I never knew something like this could exist I've gone through some many different kinds of head sensations.

It always starts on the top of head. And it's always always always connected with symptoms

Either face sensations, my left arm will feel floppy and lose along with my wrist. I'll lightheaded and dizzy... Jawline feeling like I'm having a difficult time opening my mouth... Right now I'm having visual issues again such as seeing things when my eyes are closed or my visual field seems shaky, hazy and unclear.

I just woke up and bam my head sensations are back it's been so long it feels like my head sensation keep changing

Yep. I still have them. What you're feeling is the healing as they say. But F me, it's a nightmare

yes for 30months. Read through my posts. I also have a bruise like sensation on the right side very tender and sensitive to touch on the right parietal lobe of my skull.

Having them right now too. Feels like my brain is like a merry go round spinning in my head. Feel nausea as well. Funny thing, I'm also 13 months post. I'm sure it will stop, but right now it's full force.

3.5 years here (Xanax, three times daily, for 15 years).

Most of my symptoms have come and gone except the head stuff.

I had some major headaches (migraines?) for about 18 months, they have since gone (thanks God!) … only to be replaced with some weird head stuff. For the last few months, the inside my head will “shake”, I feel it mostly when I’m talking, it throws me off some (lose concentration, anxiety). If I didn’t know any better, I would think it was seizure - like. I’ve had an MRI and a CT (both with contrast), both were unremarkable. If it’s not the “shaking”, it’s dizziness or “pangs” of an uncomfortable feeling in my head. I can’t even find words to describe it properly. Most days it’s just a feeling of being “off”. I’ve learned how to deal with it (reminding myself that everything will be fine) but the “shaking” freaks me out a bit. I’m hoping it fades away, like a lot of my other symptoms. I can also relate to weak feeling in arms (mostly left). I’ve had a full cardio work-up as well (stress, echo, EKGs), unremarkable. I’m grateful for the normal findings but, when the symptoms arise, they still have the potential to ruin my day. I have made significant progress, no doubt, but, the lingering protracted, head stuff, has stuck around.

Be well, my healing friend.

Hopefully the day comes where the head stuff just disappears.

-Believe