Author Topic: Has anyone had siatic hip pain during there journey!!?  (Read 301 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Has anyone had siatic hip pain during there journey!!?
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2022, 12:21:28 pm »
Thank you so much for your feedback and encouragement! Iím optimistic that will get through this no matter what 🙌🏼. When I do cross that finish line I will be sure to post a success story, these success stories are giving me a lot of peace of mind and understanding in such a confusing time. I appreciate everyone on here, so many strong great people! Have a great day
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2022, 02:20:29 pm »
A success story would be great, everyone looks for a story similar to theirs to give them hope so yours could speak to someone.  Its a confusing time for sure, our cognitive abilities are affected by this so understanding what has happened to us and what to expect is difficult to fathom and you will get through this, attitude can play a big part.   :thumbsup:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2022, 02:47:43 pm »
Hey quick question, I was thinking of taking fish oil omega 3. Have you heard of anyone having bad reaction to this?

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2022, 10:07:41 pm »
I've not read any negative comments about it but if you'd like to check with members or do a search on this board you might read something different.  Alternative Therapies & Supplements

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2022, 11:12:33 pm »
Hi [...], now that your healed do things flare up your symptoms still like over the counter meds, alcohol or certain foods.

Also I have a hernia that does need a rush surgery but I will have to get in the future, have you heard of anyone getting surgery success after being healed with no complications. This subject really makes me feel trapped and doomed for the future for things that pop up.

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2022, 11:31:07 pm »
Since I recovered I've never had a setback and I'm not sensitive to anything that I know of.  I don't drink alcohol but members have said that trying it before recovery can set them back since it works on the same GABBA receptors in the brain but many say they've been able to return to their normal drinking habits.

I had two surgeries while I was recovering and they didn't seem to cause me any issues but most members will research the best anesthesia for us sensitive folks so don't put anything off because you're worried about it, life still happens while we go through this and some things we shouldn't put off.

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2022, 03:21:15 am »
Thank you so much for this info! It makes me feel much better. Have you heard what Anastasia is recommended for us? Of course I will discuss it with Dr but the Drs donít necessarily think itís true that this is withdrawal so they are not always helpful. Itís really kind of you to take the time to answer all these questions for people that need help, you are greatly appreciated

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2022, 12:57:54 pm »
You're very welcome and anesthesia is just like everything else, what works for one won't another so it's tough to say with certainty what you might ask for.  I'd start a thread on this board asking for input in the subject title, I haven't paid close attention to the various medications members have discussed.  Other Medications