Author Topic: TEMAZEPAM AND DIAZEPAM TAPER HELP  (Read 962 times)

[Buddie]

Re: TEMAZEPAM AND DIAZEPAM TAPER HELP
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2022, 03:38:55 pm »
test subject ready lol ill do a week on the same dosage see how i feel seem too have picked up a bit since this morning its just trying to keep busy then it seems to help still wary of coming from the temazepam 1st as i cant see sure of the dosage of diazepam or if they are even legitimate as i said ill continue for a week then see where I'm at Ty again
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2022, 03:46:29 pm »
Mornings seem to be the worst for most everyone and as for your Diazepam, even though you don't know if its legitimate you know how your body reacts to it so I believe you'll be able to figure out what works when you start reducing that.

The great part of getting off of the Temazepam is you won't have to bother your friend anymore and won't it be great when you don't have to worry about finding anymore benzo's?  Freedom feels so good!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2022, 10:14:40 pm »
Feeling good today still gonna stick to a week then decided i want get down to 10mg diaz 1st of all doing 10% per week so i may some help there as the tablet weighs 0.21 gram so I'm thinking any ideas shaving the tablet etc to start with or maybe get some better scales and use the gel caps and filler so at 10% cut per week ill be lets say doing 0.18 0.16 0.14 0.12 0.1 0.08 0.06 0.04 0.02 then down to just 10 mg diaz does this seem ok I'm gonna beat this devil once and for all thanks for your help @[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2022, 10:30:02 pm »
10% a week is kind of fast but this is your taper so whatever works for you we'll support. 

Have you seen this, [...] is a member who still visits the forum to help out so if you'd like to discuss your methods with him I can send him a message if you'll start a thread on the titration board.

[...] Benzo Dry Taper Method   

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2022, 10:49:25 pm »
thanks for all the help i have looked at the guys set up etc and it looks the best way to go ill just have to find similar caps etc from UK sources why you say 10% to fast what your recommendation then i iust thought that as it would be easier work out

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2022, 11:07:23 pm »
I say 5-10% every couple of weeks or whatever your symptoms dictate.  The thing with Diazepam is its long half life, its difficult for your body to fully realize the loss of the drug if you rigidly taper every week, I worry that your reductions could catch up to you.  I've read members say the reductions can accumulate, you're going along just fine then get slammed because the reductions catch up to you.  When this happens members have to either hold for an extended period of time or some updose which we don't like to see.

But as I said, this is your taper so I'm sure you'll find what works for you, just pay attention and adjust your taper as necessary and if you can, keep a log of your reductions and your symptom severity, this will help you determine future reductions.

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2022, 11:08:56 pm »
Right here goes nothing trying to cut the diaz but my scales are poor anyway currently on 10 mg temaz and 18mg diaz roughly can anyone recommend any good scales I'm UK based as all i look at on amazon etc have terrible reviews is there any that are actually accurate any help much appreciated thanks xxx

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2022, 09:37:18 pm »
Most of our members use the cheap ones, I think this video provides some tricks to help them work better.  How I Dry Micro Taper My Benzo with a Scale

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2022, 10:41:31 pm »
thanks been using old ones i have but they only go to 0.01  been feeling good off the cut and sleeping better which i never expected seems its just the worry and thought of cutting always got to me now I'm determined it seems to be inevitable if ya get me so i don't seem to worry even had very vivid dreams the past 2 nights think ill get some of the powder and gel caps to mix and try to work it out using that spreadsheet been getting up 10.30 daily and trying to keep at it thanks for the help xxxx      edit -- just a bit wary about buying scales gel caps and binder or whatever expect my door be coming off by the police lol                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2022, 11:44:16 pm »
There's something to be said about timing, when it's right things kind of fall into place, plus taking care of business is empowering and that's what you're doing.  :thumbsup:

I don't think you'll need to worry about the law, at least I hope not.  :laugh: