Pain , hands, tight muscles, worse after working out

[Fo...]

Anyone else just have pain in their body, I don't even know if it's related anymore.  It's like a restless pain that feel achey and synching all at once. My neck aches, lower back, hands hurt, arms hurt, feet hurt

I'm glad to see you can work out, I can relate to the pain you're experiencing but mine is because I'm old and working in my yard.  I would imagine yours is related to your recovery, that restless pain definitely sounds like benzo's.

I’ve changed my worked out to not be to vigorous but more lengthy.  I have no symptoms while working out and do sometimes feel worse afterwards.  I know very little about benzo withdrawals, i know exercise releases the feel good chemicals in us.

I'm glad to see you can work out, I can relate to the pain you're experiencing but mine is because I'm old and working in my yard.  I would imagine yours is related to your recovery, that restless pain definitely sounds like benzo's.

Pamster, I'm really confused. The pain comes on after exercise or strain, and my back will feel almost like a synching searing pain that I cannot even tolerate. On top of that, eating certain food seems to trigger the same pain in my limbs and hands. I cannot figure out if it's drug withdrawl and I've been to my doctor so many times. I'm just at a loss. I've worried it could be an internal issue in the stomach or colon, but I have no pain in my stomach, only in my limbs after eating certain foods. I worked in the yard Thurs and Fri and my shoulders are just shot. I dont feel young, thank you for writing me back.

I'm just so confused by how the pain makes me feel like im crazy, it triggers this restless freak out feeling in me

Hey there!

I am not sure I got all of the info in your post and the reply, because english is not my mothers tounge ( That expression is so weird ). But I will for sure try to give you some advice. It can`t hurt.

The first thing I thought when I read this, was tension. The first things I visualized, was massage, an acupuncture-carpet ( have no idea what it is named, but it is a carpet with small spikes, that you lay down slowly on ( your back ), and it increases the blood-circulation. ) Believe me, it`s addictive. In a good way. Just don`t throw yourself onto one. :)

The third thing I visualized, was one of those pillows that massage your neck and shoulder-area. Or even better: A massage-chair, for those who can afford it.

My personal experience, especially with "quitting benzo-headaches", who by the way scared the shit out of me, because I felt dizzy, and thought I was about to go into a seizure, was that my neck was extremely tensed. If your neck gets alot of tension, you will not get enough blood to your head, and you will feel dizzy and get headaches. Always make sure that the back, neck and shoulders are not full of tensions and knots when you get these headaches.

If you get pain after training, there is a chance you are doing something wrong in the gym. Do you warm up properly, and do you stretch? And do you do your exercises correctly?

I don`t see the danger of recommending lavender-oil neither. Put some drops on your pillow, and a little under your feet before going to bed.

Maybe some of this will help.