Author Topic: My head hurts so much!  (Read 127 times)

[Buddie]

My head hurts so much!
« on: May 16, 2022, 12:57:54 pm »
Hi, even before I started my taper my head hurt so much. Itís not really a headache as much as a feeling like a clamp is pressing down on my head. It seems almost intolerable too. I also have shaking of my legs much of the day. Does anybody else have these symptoms and has anything helped you with that head pressure. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks BBS!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: My head hurts so much!
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2022, 11:42:01 pm »
Head pressure is a common complaint and I haven't come across any posts offering a solution for it, time seems to be the remedy, I know its painful, I'm sorry. 

Is the shaking in your legs actual shaking or does it just feel like they're shaking, like a form of RLS?
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.