Internal buzzing sensation

[Cu...]

So I’m down to 1.2mg of V now

And as of Friday 13th may I’ve had this weird symptom evolve and it feels like my body is buzzing/ vibrating it’s not painful or anything but it gets more intense as the day goes on. It’s really scaring me as it’s a constant symptom and it gets worse when I try to lie down to go to sleep

It brought me to the point of panic last night it got that intense

Is there any remedy for this or any advice for coping with it?

It’s really stressing me out

I had that, early in my taper. Go out and be physical - walk, make big arm circles, bend...do stretches...just move. That sort of eases the CNS. It will pass and it will go away eventually.

It is hell and it is common.  I have to constantly slap my arms and shake my legs becausethe feeling is to intense.  If you have the energy, exercise can help some...nothing helps me intel it eventually stops.  I think it's the CNS going crazy.  It should pass with time as you continue to get better and heal up..  I'm hoping for me and for you.

It is so uncomfortable.

Yes, definitely experience this. Sometimes it's hard to decipher whether it is my anxiety or my bodymind because of the withdrawal tapering. It comes and goes. If I lie down and do some belly breathing and tell myself that everything changes with time, I can at least stave off the panicky feeling. I notice it the closer I get to my next dose and especially after I've tapered down a bit again.