Tapering without using scale?

[Ao...]

Has anyone successfully tapered or is successfully tapering NOT using a scale ? And I mean Not using water titrate method either, just a pill cutter?

Thanks !!

I'm sure there were/are hundreds of us using pill cutters, Aot. I used an Exacto blade and cut up my pills all the way down to 3 mgs (from 15 mgs). But cut and hold no longer worked for me at 3 mgs -- I'd been cutting too aggressively and was very sick. I  needed to be able to cut smaller pieces (you can only cut a 2 mg valium tab into so many tiny inaccurate pieces lol). So I went to a DLMT. That was much better for me.

I'm sure you'll get more responses. Lots of ppl cut up their pills.

Best,

Katz

I dry cut the whole way with a razor blade. I didnt worry about having it exact I was comfortable with close enough. I could more or less see that the doses had the same volume. I saved all the powder from the cuts. I used that powder at the very end of my taper to give me a microdose. I am 5 days since the jump and its going very well.

The most common way is to cut. You might not cut one 100% straight, but it will average out. So Let's say you have 1 mg and you cut it in half. If you take 0.45mg one day and 0.55mg the next day, you will average it out. Some people will say they can feel the difference, but I believe it is mostly in their heads. We people with anxiety are experts at creating problems with our minds.