Does anyone follow BB "Titration Preparation Procedure"

[Ao...]

As per http://www.benzobuddies.org/benzodiazepine-withdrawal-methods/titration/

Does anyone follow this BB "Titration Preparation Procedure" ?

Can you tell your experiences plz - if it has worked well? Does milk make a difference or water okay?

100 mls - other peeps use their total daily dose in 300 mls ? Does it matter? Is it the same dose in mg's whether its in 100ml or 300 mls.

Sorry - I am in a pickle at mo, trying to find a titration that will work best  for me.

Have others had lots of trial and errors. i feel i am always changing the way I reduce, and think this maybe not good, changing methods all the time, trying to find the sweet spot ?

Thank you so much

Never mind - I just read someone said you have to use Full Fat Milk -I cannot have dairy milk so Full Fat is out of the question - IGNORE my post plz - cannot delete .

You can still do a liquid taper. You should look into getting liquid Diazapam. It is called Diazapam Intensol.

You can used as many ML of water that you choose. You would put your daily dose in the amt of ml water that you decide to use. The more MLof water you use the longer your taper will be. If you choose 300ML of water your taper will be 10 months. 150Ml of water and your taper will be 5 months. 200ML of water and your taper will be 6.6 months. The more water you use the less you reduce per day and the longer your taper will be

This video  will explain it better than I can!

Never mind - I just read someone said you have to use Full Fat Milk -I cannot have dairy milk so Full Fat is out of the question - IGNORE my post plz - cannot delete .

In case you read my post, I also looked into coconut milk and it seems to be a suitable dairy-free alternative, as long as it contains an added emulsifier like polysorbate. The brand Aroy-D has both a regular full fat version and a light version with polysorbate. Either should work.

Also, please note that my post addresses making a diluted solution instead of a diluted suspension (which is what results from diluting a diazepam solution in water). If you decide to taper with a diluted suspension, which many people have successfully done, you do not need to follow the advice in my post.