Author Topic: If caused by benzo withdrawal - it'll heal with time?  (Read 454 times)

[Buddie]

Re: If caused by benzo withdrawal - it'll heal with time?
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2022, 05:00:42 pm »
Thanks for your comments [...], reassuring  for those of us forced to CT against our will. Like hopeful felt very concerned symptoms could be permanent. I do think some of it is just down to luck, some people who did long taper still end up with protracted withdrawal symptoms, equally some of those on high doses recover relatively easily.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: If caused by benzo withdrawal - it'll heal with time?
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2022, 05:58:36 pm »
Thanks for your comments [...], reassuring  for those of us forced to CT against our will. Like hopeful felt very concerned symptoms could be permanent. I do think some of it is just down to luck, some people who did long taper still end up with protracted withdrawal symptoms, equally some of those on high doses recover relatively easily.

Letís go with the thought of we will heal, because thinking that we wonít, wonít help put our nervous system into the state it needs to better thrive and heal. That is what I am deciding to do!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.