Author Topic: BRAIN SQUEEZING HEADACHES  (Read 172 times)

[Buddie]

BRAIN SQUEEZING HEADACHES
« on: May 13, 2022, 12:57:16 am »
Someone please explain what these are?

They are so @&$!ing painful, I donít know how to continue tapering with them?

Please someone who has had this and tapered tell me how to do this?

What is it?

They really started after my Booster shot.

I need some help and reassurance here folks.

I feel pretty hopeless at the moment!

[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: BRAIN SQUEEZING HEADACHES
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2022, 07:11:43 am »
Oh [...], welcome to my hell. I've had every type of brain pain imaginable, and more. Mine have got a lot better, and the pressure is releasing (can hear/feel it popping). I never managed to get relief from it. I'm sorry, I really wish I could tell you how deal with them, it gets better is all I've got.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2022, 03:51:57 pm »
Thanks Mare

Itís just so hard.

I feel really dizzy too, but thatís the POTS and low BP.

Do you find lack of screen time helps and less stimulation etc?

Iím trying to do that.

I just need off this poison, so I can continue to heal!

Cheers
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2022, 03:52:38 pm »
Oh, I hear you on every brain pain imaginable!

Thatís what I have!!

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2022, 04:31:05 pm »
It's unreal ain't it. Unfortunately I never noticed any difference from what I was doing. But it doesn't mean there wasn't a trigger, I just never noticed it. I think a lot of it if not all is inflammation.

It'll get better [...], hopefully sooner rather than later. Perhaps holding your taper would help? But I've got no experience there

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2022, 09:02:20 pm »
[...]

I also have the chronic headaches, pressure and sometimes my head feels like lead. I don't even know how to describe it. It just doesn't ease up. I also think like Mare it's inflammation related.

Gosh what I wouldn't give for just one hour of having my brain back.

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2022, 01:20:14 am »
Thanks Jelly!

So how do you taper with this kind of pain, as well as the other hundred symptoms??

I really donít know how to do it??

Any tips.

It seems to happen when I eat and then I get Akathisia and have to move, but itís so painful.

It feels like Iím being scalped from the eyebrows to the back of my neck.
My head goes numb, feels like itís on fire, weird crap all over.
Totally, heavy head.

I just canít seem to do it anymore.

I need to hold, but I need to get off, this literally happens to my head when I take the pill itself.

Oh man!

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2022, 10:53:24 pm »
Sorry [...], I haven't come across anything that works. I micro taper slowly. I figured I'm struggling, so I might as well taper. It doesn't seem to make a difference.