Formula question

[Di...]

Bob7 and Libertas I have a question for y'all,

I have been following Gray Cloud's post about the lorazepam intensol and I think that I have confused myself.

Sometime back another member that was on here worked up a formula for me.  I use the lorazepam intensol 2mg/ml the formula I use is 1 ml intensol mixed with 299 ml water and take my doses from that mixture.  If I wanted to make a smaller batch using the  .5 ml on the dropper how much water would I add?  I just can't seem to wrap my head around this. 

Thank you for your help.

The formulas Bob7 suggested to gray cloud produce liquids with different concentrations than the formula the other member suggested to you.

To make a smaller batch of liquid with the same concentration you’re currently using, you would add 0.5mL of the Intensol (i.e. 1mg of lorazepam) to 149.5mL of water.

The formulas Bob7 suggested to gray cloud produce liquids with different concentrations than the formula the other member suggested to you.

To make a smaller batch of liquid with the same concentration you’re currently using, you would add 0.5mL of the Intensol (i.e. 1mg of lorazepam) to 149.5mL of water.

I computed the exact same number as Libertas.  Put 0.5 mL of intensol into 149.5 mL of water.