Author Topic: Safe jumping dose for Diaz  (Read 242 times)

[Buddie]

Safe jumping dose for Diaz
« on: May 11, 2022, 12:15:28 am »
Hi. Iím officially down to 2 mg of Diaz after a slow and careful taper. What is the recommended jumping dose for Diaz. Thank you.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Safe jumping dose for Diaz
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2022, 12:30:02 am »
The lower you can go, the smoother the transition will be.  I went to .1mg and then jumped off.  Had sucess doing that. 

I put a 10mg pill in 100ml of water.  Then extracted 1ml to take each day using a liquid syringe that I got from CVS I think.  I would shake it around a bit before extracting it.         
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2022, 02:46:54 am »
Thanks

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2022, 04:40:45 am »
I think Ashton says it is .5, but I've seen more ease with folks who took it down lower. I'll probably go down to .10. Nice work so far!

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2022, 10:12:27 am »
The Ashton tables show 1mg as the stopping point:

https://www.benzo.org.uk/manual/bzsched.htm

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2022, 03:28:21 am »
I thought the Ashton manual said 1 mg to jump also.

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2022, 05:19:55 pm »
I think Iíll go as low as possible. Iím water tapering so Iíll jump off less that .5.  Should take me around 3-4 months cutting .5 a month.

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2022, 06:58:30 pm »
I tapered clonazepam to 0.01mg and felt confident that this dose was low enough for me.  I dry cut until I got to the end of my taper and then did the water taper for the last 0.5mg.